Easy, peasy, lemon squeeze: all you need to do is retrofit your stock plastic lens E36 headlights with bi-xenon projectors. With some modification from a Dremel, razor blade, and a pry tool, you too can have HID lighting without resorting to a eat-ramen-every-night college-esque budget.
Check out my recent video on my channel:
Stay tuned for a more in depth write-up on projector tuning, alignment, and other retrofits!
Latest posts by Andrew Chow (see all)
- Say Hello to Andrew’s new Benz! - January 7, 2016
- BMW E36 Bi-Xenon Headlight Retrofit - January 3, 2016
- BMW’s Bastard Child – The Intro of my 318ti - November 30, 2013
- BMW Depreciation: E30 M3, E36 M3, E39 M5. Andrew’s Thoughts. - May 12, 2013
- Compromise – Updates with Andrew and His 2000 M5 - January 18, 2013