Objective: Replace the spark plugs in your vehicle, helping it run better and more effeciently.
Applicable Vehicles: 1997-2003 BMW E39 5-series with 6 cylinder engines: 523i, 525i, 528i, 530i.
Parts Required: 6 OEM, Bosch, or NGK (What I used) spark plugs.
Tools Required: 10 mm socket, 3/8 drive with extension, spark plug deep well socket, flat-head screwdriver
Time Required: 1 Hour
Procedure: To see how to do this for yourself, watch the embedded video below!
Latest posts by Bobby O'Hearn (see all)
- BMW E39 Auxiliary Input Kit Installation DIY - July 25, 2013
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 to Receive Upgraded Competition Package - April 29, 2013
- BMW E39 523, 525, 528 530 Spark Plug Replacement - March 17, 2013
- BMW Initiates Recall For Over 780,000 Vehicles - February 27, 2013
- BMW E39 5-Series Rear Corner Sunshade Replacement - December 19, 2012